Thursday 18 September 2008

HR Carnival 17 September 2008 / HR social networks

 

   The latest carnival is being hosted by Sharp Brains, a great resource focused on brain fitness and cognitive health provided by Alvaro Fernandez and a team of over 15 other contributors - and this particular carnival also includes plenty of thoughts on brain research (including my own post on social connections and intelligence).

My favourite post is  from Susanna Cesar Morton at Recruitment 2.0 and looks at HR and recruiting social networks (in the UK).

Susanna profiles Talent Cloud, HR Space, Changeboard, HR  Zone and Talent Social,  all worth checking out.  I'll list the networks I'm a member of in a follow-up post.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)