Sunday 5 July 2009

Another year / Your feedback

 

 

OK, so it’s now two years since I’ve been posting on this blog.  And I’m looking forward to a third.

But I’m also keen to make this blog as valuable as I can for you.  So that you’ll keep reading.  Because that makes the writing feel much more worthwhile.

So, I’d really value your input, as I reflect on what I’m going to do with this blog this year.

What do you like?, what don’t you like?, what would you like to see more of / less of?

Please let me know, in the comments below, or send me an email, and I’ll do my best to provide it for you.

 

Many thanks, Jon.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

  • 1 comment:

    1. I guess your positioning in the talent management blog power rankings suggests you are proving your readers with what they need.

      ReplyDelete

    Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)